Home Apprenticeships

Professional Development

Office Address

Business Hours


Henderson Business Centre

51 Ivy Road

Norwich

Norfolk

NR5 8BF

e: office@blueskypd.co.uk

T: 01603 251 558

Monday-Friday:

9AM to 5PM

BlueSky PD - All rights reserved ©  website by Sheridan Tech  (original author  aturn media)                               14-Aug-18   @    16:57:53

  

Home CIPD Apprenticeships ILM Delivery Training Contact
Home

Apprenticeships are paid jobs combining practical, on-the-job training with off-the-job learning. Apprenticeships allow experienced workers to learn new skills and to meet career goals, as well as offer structured routes into skilled work for new/inexperienced employees.

Apprentices in every role follow an approved study programme which can include functional skills, technical certificates and academic qualifications, as well as the development of transferable skills.


APPRENTICESHIP QUALIFICATIONS

Level 5 Apprenticeship

Level 3 Apprenticeship

HR Level 5 HR Level 3

Our HR apprenticeships are delivered in partnership with the Colchester Institute and incorporate:

As well as the CIPD qualification, the HR apprentices also work towards a final work-based project and a professional discussion for the Apprenticeship End Point Assessment.

How are they paid for?

Since April 2017 the way that government funds apprenticeships in England has changed to a levy system.

If the employer pays the apprenticeship levy they can use this to fund the HR apprenticeship with Blue Sky and the Colchester Institute. There is a small contribution required for level 3 certification as well as CIPD membership.

For non-levy paying employers the Government will co-invest 90% of the funding with the employer being asked to contribute the remaining 10% on a monthly basis.